Welcome. We’re delighted to have you join the investorflow.org community. Finding or sharing quality impact investments is hard, but it doesn’t have to be. We have a better way.
Currently, your profile shows up under just your first name and with a lower-case “k”: karl. If you would prefer that it be shown as “Karl Uhlig” or otherwise, please just let us know.
A few quick things:
- Coming soon. This month, we’re continuing to onboard investors like you. We’ll soon provide our deal posting template, whereby an investor who’s championing a deal can share an overview, due diligence and terms with other like-minded investors. We expect the first deals to be posted by next month.
- Login. To view your visible profile or those of other investors, or to see which deals are currently posted, please log in on this page using the following credentials:
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: A_w=Z2*@
In the meantime, please contact us if you would like to revise your profile, change your password, or have any questions or comments. We look forward to being in touch soon.
Luni & Matt
the investorflow.org team
Your Profile Information
|Investor Type||Individual investor (Accredited)|
|Sector||3. Good health and well-being
4. Quality education
6. Clean water and sanitation
7. Affordable and clean energy
8. Decent work and economic growth
11. Sustainable cities and communities
12. Responsible consumption and production
13. Climate action
14. Life below water
16. Peace, justice and strong institutions
|Past Deals (number of)||3|
|Past Deals (amount)||85,000|
|Location/Residence – Primary||San Francisco|
|Location/Residence – Secondary||Switzerland|
|Stage||Initial Revenues: $10,000-$100,000 revenues, paying customers, often an Angel or three
Growing Revenues: $50,000-$250,000 in revenues, usually outside investors
Scaling the Business: $250,000-$1M in revenues, scaling a working business
|Co-investment||Non impact vetted investors|
|Communication Frequency||Once per month|
|Anything Else?||I’d enjoy working alongside my capital in the right firm|